Assistant PM / Project Manager (Consultancy - Mixed Sectors)
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager - (Consultancy - Mixed Sectors)
Salary £35,000 -£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for an Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager to join a leading Project and Cost Consultancy based in London. Our client works across sectors including Hotels, Commercial, residential and education delivering major projects with major developers. This role offers fantastic career progression with unrivalled APC support and the ability to work across sectors.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build developments and refurbishments delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the support senior surveyors on larger projects but the autonomy to deliver smaller projects on your own with support as required.
- Experience delivering refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.