Excellent city centre location in Manchester
Competitive salary & benefits package available
If you are looking to join a team which can offer a true variety of instructions through a broad cross section of clients, then this valuation's team could be for you.
My client has many longstanding relationships across the North West with a number of UK Lenders, Property Companies and High Net-worth Individuals and are renowned for their capabilities in the retail and business space sectors.
The team is looking to resource a capable Valuation Analyst to the Manchester office. The appointed Analyst will be responsible for:
- Undertake existing valuation mandates
- Work primarily for loan security, accounts and management purposes but will also be involved with some agency and advisory mandates
- Prepare valuations and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients
- Be able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
The appointed Valuation Analyst must be competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with strong analytical skills; able to draw out market trends and information. You must be able to analyse P&L data with an ability to form and justify opinions on property values.
This team can offer genuine scope for career progression. If you are thinking about making a move and would like to discuss this position in confidence, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.
Apply for Valuation Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly