Client Side - Project Manager / Development Man (Construction)
Client Side Project Manager
Location - West London
Salary up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division are recruiting for a Project Manager / Development Manager to join a prestigious, family owned, property company based in West London. Our client has a property portfolio of retail, commercial and residential assets worth over £350m with over 20% of this in development at any one time. This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to work on a diverse portfolio of projects acting in a client side capacity.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Development Director and will be a key support on the delivery of projects from inception through to completion, acting as an internal client representative. This includes working alongside the Asset Managers, managing external design and project teams and advising as to the status of projects under your supervision.
- Obtain full briefs from the Development Manager or Asset Manager
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Support the Development Director with day to day project activities
- Attend and run monthly meeting and design meetings
- Advising on cost and programme of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company.
- Experience of delivering schemes from inception through to completion and delivering development appraisals, with a good understanding of the planning process and procurement routes.
- A consultative approach.
- Previous contractor experience but also experience at project management within a property company.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Apply for Client Side - Project Manager / Development Man (Construction)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly