An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Engineering Manager to join a leading property owner in the City. Our client is seeking an Engineering Manager to manage a large premier asset of around 250,000 sq ft of high end corporate offices. You will be responsible for ensuring that all M&E maintenance and projects are managed compliantly and efficiently. Health & Safety will also be a crucial element to this position as you will be responsible for ensuring that your tenants and contractors are working in a safe environment with potential risks reduced to a minimum.
- Organize and attend Monthly meetings with associated contractors.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret the correct functioning of all plant and systems via the Building Management System or other means.
- Carry out regular audits and inspections of all the plant, related areas and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all current legislation and recommended standards.
- Verify the Contractors Risk Assessments are up to date and appropriate to building and maintenance tasks.
- Undertake regular audits of the maintenance programme.
- Review Concept PPM sheets, reports and investigate as necessary.
- Carry out random inspections of all PPM / reactive works completed and in progress.
- Preparation and Management of the engineering service charge budgets and include procurement.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Engineering Manager/Technical Services Manager to further their career in a high end client side environment.