My client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and they are looking for a consultant to join their Public Sector Advisory Team in London working with Central and Local Government, Education, Health and Emergency Services. This role includes strategic asset management.
- Support the team plan to develop a client portfolio.
- Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Identify potential cross-selling opportunities.
- Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target.
- Undertaking feasibility studies / appraisals.
- Developing value for money strategies ranging from real estate changes through to joint venture arrangements
- General practice background for either a corporate, public sector or private practice.
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills - not restricted to a narrow practice area.
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management.
- High level of numerical reasoning and analytical skills.
If you are looking to join this forward thinking and expanding privately owned commercial development company please send your C.V to Jcormie@cobaltrecruitment.com or contact me on 02074782527
Apply for Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly