Billing Administrator FP 8027 BA
Job Title: Billing Administrator FP 8027 BA
Location: New Milton, Hampshire
Reference: FP 8027 BA
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Working hours: Monday – Friday; 9.00am-5.00pm (35 hours per week)
Closing Date: Friday 7th July
The administration, maintenance and processing for all facets of service charge billing across the business.
What you’ll be doing.
- Processing of accurate service charge billing to residents in line with the terms of the lease, and internal measures
- Processing of additional and void billing
- Processing of year end routines for service charge surplus / deficits
- Processing of recharge invoices and tenant reimbursement credit notes
- Answering internal and external queries
- Take full responsibility of your own development and contribute positively and effectively to the team through creative ideas, tested processes or feedback from colleagues/external parties
- Set an example for others by championing the Company FIRST values, Customer Charter principles and the Code of Business Conduct
What’s in it for you:
23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
4% Company contributory pension scheme
Discounted voluntary benefits on hundreds of named brands
Flexible benefits programme which includes Health Cash Plan and Childcare Vouchers
On the job training and continuing professional development
Employee Assistance Programme
Who you’ll be working with:
Corporate and Estates Finance teams and Area and Property Managers where applicable - which may include some travel to other offices
Customers; residents, landlords and developers
Who are we?
FirstPort is one of the largest and most experienced property managers in the UK, employing more than 3,300 people, of which 2,500 work at the 3,700 developments we manage.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their potential.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.FirstPort.co.uk