Are you interested in a new challenge with a progressive property consultancy? The role will be predominantly based in Plymouth to cover the South West. Flexibility will be considered.
The successful candidate will help the team deliver professional valuation advice, to a variety of loan security, private and public sector clients.
The role will have a particular focus on providing valuations on a wide range of commercial and development properties across Devon and Cornwall, principally for lenders, pension purposes, disputes, financial reporting and taxation purposes.
BK is looking for applications from RICS Registered Valuers seeking career advancement and to develop their experience of professional valuation work.
Working closely within the established team in the Plymouth office you will already have proven experience of providing valuation advice on various property types to a range of clients.
You will have knowledge of the main lenders’ SLAs, instructing and reporting requirements. You are likely to have established client relationships in the sector.
The candidate will be MRICS qualified and a Registered Valuer.
- A solid working knowledge of IT, including Argus Valuer and Developer and Excel/Word.
- A full driving licence and a willingness to travel.
- Team player keen to be involved with all types of property.
- Working knowledge of the south west market.
- Proven track record in delivering valuation work.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent numerical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- An enquiring mind and resourceful.
- Strong time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that strict deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- Desire to develop existing and new clients.
- Carrying out valuation work on a wide range of properties throughout Devon and Cornwall.
- Help to secure business opportunities and undertake client development for the office and the firm as a whole.
- Develop relationships with clients, brokers and referrers.