3 days left
- Full Time
To help the team deliver professional valuation and development advice, to a variety of private and public sector clients.
The team has a particular focus on portfolio valuations for social housing providers and their funders and this aspect of work involves travel across the UK.
The team also focuses on residential development covering both small and large scale schemes.
BK is looking for applications from qualified surveyors seeking to develop their experience of professional valuation work.
Working closely with an established team in the Cardiff office you will already have experience of providing valuation advice on various property types to a range of clients.
The opportunity will suit a candidate looking to focus on residential biased professional valuation work and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become involved in all stages of complex portfolio valuations.
A good working knowledge of IT (particularly Excel) will help any candidate make the most of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a full Member of the RICS but we may also consider someone approaching their APC.
- A good working knowledge of IT, particularly Excel.
- A willingness to travel
- Team player keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- Desire to develop existing and new clients.
- Carrying out or assisting with Red Book valuations of residential portfolios for secured lending and accounting purposes.
- Helping to secure business opportunities for client development for the office and the firm as a whole.