Partner - Head of Investment Agency
- Full Time
Our client is a fully independent commercial real estate advisory firm covering the Polish & CEE markets. To aid in their ambitious expansion plans they are looking to hire a Partner to head up their investment team based in Warsaw. The likelihood is that this individual will currently be an Associate or Associate Director working in London for one of the larger consultancies and who is perhaps frustrated by their career prospects and looking to further their careers and gain experience in a new market.
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Creating JVs or other investment structures, assistance with sourcing equity, mezzanine, senior debt and other finance
- Sourcing, negotiating and managing the acquisition of investment opportunities both on and off-market
- Preparing development models, cashflow projections and investment appraisals;
- Advice, marketing and transaction management of disposals;
- Leading and managing a dynamic, busy team of agents.
An excellent salary and bonus is available.
Apply for Partner - Head of Investment Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly