MRICS Managing Consultant - Quantum - Quantity Surveying
A consultancy, which is currently handling $5bn worth of disputes across the UK, Middle East and Africa, are looking for Managing Consultant who is a Quantum specialist to join the growing team. You will have an MRICS Quantity Surveying background or Senior Consultant in a claims position looking to take the step up.
For those coming from a QS background you will be given exceptional training in the position to get you up and running.
The firm work on high value international disputes, for a variety of sectors, on projects you will have heard of and are in the public eye. Such projects include The Shard, Heathrow Airport and the Cambridge Guided Bus.
The company is that they set up off the back of the recession and have continued to grow ever since. Revenue increased tenfold over a four year period which led to significant investment. During this time they have grown to 70 professional staff across the UK and Middle East all of whom are regarded as industry leading professionals.
Working for this market leading company will help you achieve your career goals and be highly regarded within the Quantity Surveying community. You will also benefit from joining a 21st century company which are forward thinking and value their talented staff. This means when you aren't forensically analysing contracts you can enjoy a great work-life balance in friendly working environment.
- Forensic quantum analysis
- Independent expert advice and report writing
- Direct liaison with clients and associated personnel for defendants or claimants including lawyers, barristers and main contractors/stake holders
- MRICS Quantity Surveying background (contractor or consultancy side)
- Experience working on disputes within the construction industry
- Best candidates will have but are not required;
- MSc Construction Law and Dispute Resolution, MCIArb
- Salary of up to £85,000 DOE
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Health care
- Child care vouchers
- In house training academy for those continuing with CPD
- Much more…
This is an excellent position for someone looking to find their niche within Quantity Surveying and from their can work on becoming a big name within the industry whilst being paid a generous salary.
For more information on the position, click apply now or call Andrew Pearson on 0207 183 2482.