Head of Projects | Mechanical & Electrical
Head of Projects | Mechanical, Electrical & Building Fabric
Salary up to £85,000 plus car allowance and bonus
London & South
A leading integrated mechanical, electrical and facilities management service provider are currently seeking a Head of Projects to join their London & South business. The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for generating a sales pipeline, ensuring the projects are secured and then delivered on time and within the financial requirements.
The role is based from London and paying up to £85,000 plus package, which includes car allowance and bonus.
- Ensure the safe delivery of projects through the management of risk and competence.
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future growth of projects.
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities.
- Deliver contractual commitments on secured projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on all maintenance contracts.
- Complete projects on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- Maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of subcontractor services.
- Identify and win project through effective relationships.
- Deliver supportive business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings.
- Promote and maintain the core values of the business
- Plan and deliver long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of opportunities
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of the annual projects plan.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Internal and external customer management
- Knowledge of the construction market
- Broad understanding of the construction Health & Safety
- Minimum of 5 years proven project management experience within the mechanical, electrical, HVAC or construction discipline
- Recognised technical qualification in either construction or M&E engineering
Head of Projects | Project Director | Project Operations Lead | Senior M&E Project Manager | Contracts Manager | Building Services Manager | Mechanical & Electrical Manager | Technical Services Manager
Apply for Head of Projects | Mechanical & Electrical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly