Analyst / Associate Capital Markets Continental Europe
- Prepare investment summaries and financing memos based on deal business plans and strategies to obtain the optimal financing conditions from banks.
- Request debt financing on a deal to deal basis as well as credit lines for new funds.
- Assist with reviewing and negotiating loan documentation packages together with internal and external lawyers to achieve the best results for our business plan.
- Support fund operations in setting up bank accounts and cash flows in compliance with the loan agreement.
- Manage refinancings and repayments as well as reporting requirements for existing debt in close coordination with portfolio and asset management.
- Maintain the debt database as a reporting tool for Senior Management.
- Develop effective and collaborative working relationships with professionals in the various departments.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements (EMIR, FATCA, KAGB, etc).
- Leverage banking and financing relationships and monitor the current financing market trends.
The Candidate / Requirements:
- Bachelor / Master degree required with concentration in Real Estate, Economics, Banking and Finance, or Law.
- 2-3 years of working experience is preferred.
- Ability to function in a team-oriented setting as well as demonstrating your own strong initiative.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task on complex structures/deals with the ability to set priorities.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames while delivering work accurately.
- Strong relationship building skills combined with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of motivation and responsibility.
- Fluent in German and English; French would be an add on.
Apply for Analyst / Associate Capital Markets Continental Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly