Associate Portfolio Management & Transaction
- Budget planning and Cashflow analyses by using a portfolio model
- Object analyses and strategical management of Real Estates
- Analyses of sales scenarios
- Creation of financial and quarter reports
- Preparation of Investor reporting and corresponding presentations
- Reconciliation of reports on property and fund level
- Underwriting of potential Real Estate acquisitions from portfolio management perspective
- Support of cross-functional and international projects
- Close interaction and collaboration with professionals in the various departments as Transaction, Asset Management and Fund Operations
- In addition to that you will get the chance to support senior team members in investing in real estate opportunities in Germany, Austria, Italy and other markets. The support will span from initial deal analysis, through to full transaction underwriting, investment papers, due diligence, and closing. This will allow you to accomplish a broad Real Estate knowledge as a basis for the future career.
- Bachelor / Master degree required with concentration in Real Estate, Economics or Banking and Finance
- Min of 2-3 years of working experience is preferred
- Very high degree of analytical competence.
- Fluent in German and English (at least C1); additional language skills, especially Italian would be an add on
- Very good knowledge of standard MS Office applications (in particular Excel)