Relief Housekeeper / Server - Aldershot
Job Title: Relief Housekeeper / Server
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire
Reference: FPR 1889 RHS
Salary: £8.21 per hour + benefits
Working hours: This contract will be based on zero hours, as a Relief Housekeeper / Server you will be covering holidays and sickness.
Closing Date: 11th July 2017
Are you a people person? Well so are we!
If you look out for people’s best interests, and show them you care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner. If you are creative, resourceful and can listen, consult and take on-board people’s opinions and needs then keep reading!Role Overview
You will provide an efficient, housekeeping service to our customers within their individual homes and to the communal areas of the development. You will also serve meals to the resident’s tables following procedures in a courteous and friendly manner.
This role does not require you to provide any personal care to our residents.
What you’ll be doing:
- Vacuum, dust and spot clean all common areas, hallways and patios, paying special attention to the main entry area. Specific items to check are carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Service customers’ apartments, which includes, but it is not limited to, vacuuming and spot cleaning carpets, dusting, cleaning windows, bathrooms, patios or balconies, ceiling, walls and refrigerators (as needed). Change bed and bath linens, and make sure there are adequate linen supplies in each apartment. Turn the mattress (with assistance), if necessary. Take sealed rubbish bags if requested.
- Complete any other tasks as required by Customer following appropriate training guidelines.
- Deep clean apartments as needed.
- Check food and beverage carts for meal requirements.
- Greet each table and take the order serving from the cart as required.
- Serve meals to each Resident’s table following procedures.
- Clear dishes from tables.
- Clear and wash tables and chairs.
- Deliver trays to resident’s apartments when required.
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
What’s in it for you:
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5% Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary Sick Pay
- Discounted voluntary benefits on hundreds of named brands
- Flexible benefits programme which includes Health Cash Plan and Childcare Vouchers
- On the job training and continuing professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Love2Shop Discount and offers
What skills you’ll need.
What is essential is the ability to work as individual and part of a team, and to build strong working relationships with our residents.
Punctuality, reliability and attention to detail is key.
Who are we?
FirstPort is one of the largest and most experienced property managers in the UK, employing more than 3,300 people, of which 2,500 work at the 3,700 developments we manage.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their potential.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.FirstPort.co.uk