Interim Area Manager FPR 1993 IAM
Job Title: Interim Area Manager FPR 1993 IAM
Reference: FPR 19993 IAM
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm (35 hours per week)
Location: Field based – Southport
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th June 2017
We are looking for a new Area Manager to join our NorthTeam on a Interim basis. This is a field based role and you will be covering Southport and surrounding areas.
This role forms part of a dynamic, inventive and fast-paced team with a clear opportunity to provide an efficient, cost effective management service to our customers and achieve high standards of performance within a team of individuals to create a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment for our residents.
Who you’ll report to: Regional Manager
What skills we’re looking for:
Essential: An education to 'A' level/NVQ level 3/4 standard. A full driving licence with no more than 6 points is required.
Desirable: A professional qualification such as IOH, IRPM, or RICS
Essential: Worked in a customer service environment with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a management position, ideally gained in a housing/property related business including handling complaints and circumstances of conflict.
Desirable: Able to work with limited supervision with homeworking or multi-site experience; experience working with the elderly and within residential property management together with presentation / public speaking skills.
Essential: Efficient in maintaining administration and finance records electronically, preparing Budget/accounts, Ability to motivate and develop a team dealing with problems and challenges effectively along the way. Has the ability to effectively chair meetings and deliver complex updates and financial information to different audiences.
Desirable: Has knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and legislation relevant to property management
Essential: IT literate with thorough understanding of IT and how effective IT systems and solutions can support business efficiency.
- Have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Flexible and resilient, able to work under pressure to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Be an excellent and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, maintaining and striving for high standards of professionalism.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a leading and coaching mentality
- Resolution focused with the ability to be flexible and creative in your approach.
- Able to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Be able to remain calm in challenging or conflicting situations whilst focusing on achieving positive outcomes.
- A focus on proactively resolving issues and complaints effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
What we’ll offer you:
- Basic Salary £28,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience + car allowance depending on mileage
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance 2 x annual salary
- Private medical insurance – single cover
- Discounted voluntary benefits on hundreds of named brands
- Flexible benefits programme to include Healthcare, Additional Annual Leave, Childcare Vouchers and many more
- On the job training and continuing professional development
Who we are:
FirstPort is one of the largest and most experienced property managers in the UK, employing more than 3,300 people, of which 2,500 work at the developments we manage. We work across the residential property services market and provide a range of services through our diverse range of FirstPort brands. We manage over 3,700 developments, with national scale to set us apart for delivering genuine value-for-money services.
Caring about people is at the core of what we stand for as a business. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their potential. We have a high performing, ‘can do’ culture and encourage learning and development, working with individuals to identify progression opportunities.
Want to know more about us? Visit www.FirstPort.co.uk