Senior Investment and Development Manager
The role has arisen as a product of the company's expansion having secured a number of projects for high profile residential clients. This person will be tasked with providing first rate financial analysis to support the client's development and investment decisions.
- Producing and reviewing development and investment appraisals
- Assisting with assessing the viability of various financing arrangements
- Advising senior stakeholders on future development projects
- Reviewing development cash flow forecasts and ROI in order to maximise returns
- Assisting with the formation of new development companies
Skills and Experience
- Development appraisal
- Residential experience advantageous
- Professional qualification (RICS, CFA, ACA)
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Maths, Economics, Accounting or similar)
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to face off to senior stake holders
For a further conversation regarding this opportunity please call Alex Saunders on 0207 183 2482.