Investment Manager - Central London, W1
Following recent successful fundraising, IO seeks to appoint an Investment Manager:
Overview of the role:
- Acquisitions / disposals
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- L&T management
- Management of Refurbished Programmes
- Value creation
- An experienced and numerate property professional
- Chartered Surveyor (Hold RICS qualifications)
- Excellent communication skills and progressive by nature
You will be involved in all aspects of a dynamic investment management business where you will assist in both acquisitions and asset management.
The ideal candidate will have had relevant experience within the commercial sector. The candidate should also possess a strong academic background and a high level of business acumen with the ability to liaise with Senior Stakeholders.
Please email a covering letter including your salary expectations and CV to: email@example.com
NB: All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Apply for Investment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly