6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with a highly regarded property consultancy based on Central London to source a credit controller.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS A 3 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT WHICH COULD LEAD TO A PERM ROLE.
The role will consist of being responsible for cash collection and posting whilst providing a high level of customer service in dealing with account queries and problems effectively.
- Ensuring that service charge and ground rent arrears are collected in a timely manner.
- Telephone call contact with leaseholders and arrears letters are to be sent out in accordance with company policies.
- Ensuring accuracy of debtor, establishing correct debtor by use of land registry checks etc in line with company policy.
- Ensuring that all legal referrals are made in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies.
- To ensure that communication is maintained with the solicitors to enable the process to be as efficient as possible.
- Present reports to the managers as and when required.
- Ensuring that all queries from all sources are adequately answered, quickly and efficiently in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Pro-actively managing accounts that have been suppressed and placed on hold.
- Development of client accounting procedures and systems to ensure continual improvement.
- To carry out such other tasks as may from time to time reasonably require.
Apply for Credit Contoller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly