Client Side Building Surveyor
Capstone is currently recruiting a Client Side Building Surveyor to join a privately owned Mayfair Developer. The successful candidate will be overseeing one of the most exclusive portfolios in London, which is comprised of: commercial, high end residential and hotel stock.
About the role
This opportunity offers a large amount of variety. You will be part responsible for the running of the client's portfolio. This varies from day-to-day maintenance of Mayfair town houses to an £8 million office refurbishment in the City.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Carrying out Contract Administration.
- CAT A Project Management.
- Carrying out Schedules of Dilapidations.
- Completing Due Diligence on new projects.
- Building & Condition Surveys.
- Managing consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is successfully completed in compliance with the contract.
- Giving regular update meetings to the owner of the business.
The ideal individual will be degree educated in either Building Surveying or Project Management and be MRICS qualified (or equivalent) with 4/5 years post qualification experience.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone working in a consultancy who would like to make the step up to client side, and for somebody already working client side who would like exposure to some of the most exclusive projects in London. The office is comprised of 15 surveyors, resulting in the successful candidate having a large amount of autonomy.
I am as keen as my client to continue this momentum. Please make enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Robert Cawood on 020 3757 5000, or email a copy of your CV to