Estate Manager | Client Side
- Full Time
Capstone have been appointed to support a fully integrated property investment, development and management organisation, in appointing a Estate Manager to support on the final stages of construction, and subsequently the day-to-day management of a unique mixed use development in the heart of London.
The development is under latter stages of re-development and the successful Estate Manager will support be responsible for ensuring minimal impact on current tenants and coordinating an efficient process though to a fully operational estate.
- Conduct daily quality checks throughout the estate and car parks, including lighting, paving, cleaning, health and safety and landscaping issues, ensuring that any required work is actioned.
- Prepare annual service charge budgets for the designated areas of responsibility and ensure that such expenditure is monitored and controlled.
- Manage all Estate operations, both in progress and planned, assisting construction contractors with all operational requests.
- Maintain excellent tenant relationships and to ensure that all services as required by the respective leases, are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Monitor the work of the maintenance service providers, being fully conversant with the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) control system.
- Ensure contractors are working in accordance with the correct documentation and permits to work, ensuring that all works are accounted for and supervised accordingly.
The successful Estate Manager will need to demonstrate experience of premises and environmental management of multi-tenanted properties, with both commercial office, residential and retail space, including the utilities, infrastructure and exterior areas of an estate.
You will have experience and knowledge in all aspects of managing a mixed-use development, with a particular focus on residential management and customer service, and a sound knowledge and appreciation of the technical and operational facilities management required for a prestigious and intelligent building and its infrastructure.
Property Manager | Estate Manager | Development Manager | Block Manager
Apply for Estate Manager | Client Side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly