Engineering Services Manager - Data Centre
1 day left
- Full Time
Engineering Services Manager | Data Centre Site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading property, facilities, and engineering services management organisation, on a key client site in Surrey. As the Engineering Services Manager you will provide technical guidance across all aspects of engineering and administration on site. Responsible for the efficient running of critical and non-critical services and associated functions, ensuring the overall operational performance readiness, reliability, and integrity of the mission-critical infrastructure systems, which includes the following:
CRAC units, UPS's, PDU's, Generators, Fuel Pumps and Fuel Storage, Switch Gear, Utility Feeds, Transfer Switches, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Water Piping, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression, Access Control, Monitoring (SCADA), Leak Detection systems etc.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering standards.
- Understand the engineering design and operational aspects of Mission Critical Infrastructure Systems including the ability to recognise system issues and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Develop and ensure adherence to all appropriate standard operating procedures, method of procedures, and emergency response procedures established for the mission critical environments and systems.
- Work with facility managers and provide education on equipment operations, preventive maintenance, and alarm response requirements.
- Conduct routine and ongoing assessment of the infrastructure systems operations. Perform tests, rounds, and analyse data to assure the proper functioning of all equipment.
- Review and improve preventative maintenance procedures for all critical infrastructure systems.
- Maintain availability for 24/7 emergency response to infrastructure failures and alarms.
- Provide Project Management support of the MEP portions of all office builds.
- Work closely with Engineering Service Provider on the sustainability energy initiatives in the EMEA region.
- Provide training to Engineering Service Provider to use the Change Management System, FM Core/TRIRIGA & SCADA System.
- A proven track-record of delivery on corporate facilities portfolios, with the operational and financial skills required to effectively manage contracts.
- A good communicator with excellent management skills who is well organised, commercially astute and motivated.
- Diligent and resourceful, showing an aptitude for attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of mission critical power, cooling, mechanical, and fire systems.
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- Running of schedules, budgets, contracts, invoices, processes Quest for Excellence
Engineering Services Manager | Technical Services Manager | Critical Environments Manager | Data Centre Manager | Technical Facilities Manager | Contract Manager
Apply for Engineering Services Manager - Data Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly