Project Manager - Leading Design Retail Practice - Central London
Your new company
My client is an independently owned design agency with offices and joint ventures around the world. They specialise in the design, build and implementation of innovative display, retail environments and consumer engagements for a large number of premium brands based in the UK and Worldwide.
Your new role
As a Project Manager, you will play an integral part by representing the company through faultless project management and client services. You will be working alongside an Account Director and you will be assisting a major client of theirs in their local and international retail fit-outs. You will also be working with many of their premium clients over time, and project managing the design and build for brands within major international airports.
You will manage the whole stage of these projects, ensuring a thorough and methodical approach is applied at all times. You will regularly liaise with high-end, international clients, ensuring you are calm, confident, diplomatic and professional. You will also liaise with the design team, production team and external suppliers. Being a confident communicator with all types of individuals is essential. The role will see you work within the creative project management team and forge a relationship with your peers, ensuring you all work together to enable thorough understanding of procedures and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Have at least two years' experience, ideally more, within a design-lead project management role, ideally having worked in an architects / design agency or on retail builds and fit-outs.
- Have significant client-facing experience.
- Ideally have significant design and build knowledge, understanding of materials and technical drawings.
- Possess excellent IT abilities with competent skills in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to adapt and learn how to use new software.
- Have a passion for branding and retail environments with an understanding of the consumer experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.